BECS Student Volunteer Process
On the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Monday of the month, former BECS students in grades 9 - 12, are welcome to earn community service hours at Bromley. Please follow the process and guidelines below to schedule your volunteer hours.
- Complete the BECS Student Volunteer Google Form.
- Ms. Courtney French is our student volunteer coordinator and will respond to your request within 48 hours.
- When you arrive, check into the front office and get a visitor badge.
- Report to and stay with your sponsoring teacher throughout your volunteer time.
In order to uphold the integrity of the learning environment for our K - 8 students, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Students must receive approval prior to engaging in volunteer hours.
- Students must dress appropriately following Bromley’s free dress day guidelines.
- Students must stay with their assigned teacher for the duration of volunteer hours and are not permitted to wander the building.
- Students must conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Bromleye’s student code of conduct with particular attention to the following:
- Cell phones should be on silent and away.
- Taking pictures of BECS students and staff is not permitted.
- Foul language and inappropriate topics of conversation are not permitted.
- Harassment of any student or staff is not permitted.
** Students who do not adhere to these guidelines will be directed to leave campus immediately and may not be permitted to volunteer at Bromley in the future**